Sunday, June 20, 2010

Food for thoughts



Eslite B1, Taipei City Hall, This soya beancurd with peanuts and small little pearls is thirst quenching for the summer. The soya beancurd is tender and delights into your mouth. Good for an after meal dessert!





Eslite B1, Taipei City Hall, Minde Vegetarian - This is too good to be true, five stars vegetarian cusine for food court price. I nearly want to go for the food like buffet style. Everything including the presentation is wonderful, one thing to note, they charge by the weight of your food. Yes, no kidding! I however, worry that I might be too greedy so I take it slow and realise the food on my plate is less that S$3. You'll love it!



Wulai, on the street, Bamboo vegetarian rice - The only reason why I order this, is because it's cooked in the bamboo stick, other than that the food is non-inspiring. dumpling taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment