Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 8 - Summer

Summer indeed! If you visit BiTan, you’ll discover not just the weather is hot but the babes or hunks, participating in the dragon boat racing competition is sizzling hot. Well, I don’t have to shop anymore, just train your body; you’ll look good with or without anything. I rather not embarrass myself and better cover my body with love on my handles!

After getting out of the “hot” grounds, I went for an afternoon window shopping, WuFenPu, I must say, I take my hat off when I say I’m not shopping in Taiwan. The fashion is right to my alley, the price is right except for the shoes, it is kind of expensive and leather, I’m surprise when the sales staff asked me what the connection between vegetarian and leather is? Well, if you don’t want anyone to kill for your food, would you want anyone to kill for your bag?

I left WuFenPu, empty handed. Without anything to shop, see or do, I begin to miss home, although it’s only been a week, but what can I say, I’m a mummy’s boy?










No comments:

Post a Comment