Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 17 - Where is my Sun?

After a good night sleeps in the Catholic hostel (surprisingly), I decided to miss the sunrise and extend my beauty sleep further. I postpone my sunrise the next day instead, so I visited Shen Mu, first taking a nostalgic, retro train ride into the woods, the wooden cabin is sandal wood scented. The trees are at least a few hundreds to a few thousand years old, I feel like I’m surrounding by nature, in the middle of the woods, even though I live in the lands of wood (Woodlands) but nothing beats the real thing. The air is fresh and the climate is cooling. A good way to escape the heat. I ask around for the transport to see Sunrise in Tatajia tomorrow and was told by the hotel that you can actually get it from 7-11. They then refer me to a van driver; that’s where my date with the sun is established.










No comments:

Post a Comment