Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 14 - It's raining day!

It’s raining heavily in Kao Xiong, Hotel Hamasen is okay, Cool roof top, and used to be a dental clinic. TC is knowledgeable and hard-working. I join him for dinner, and he gave me a short tour around the neighborhood. The pineapple cake that his mum made for the guest is delicious. I even took a few on my trip to Fou Guang San the next day. Mattress is super seahorse hard and uncomfortable. I guess that’s the training for my monk-wannabe monkhood next month. Since it’s raining, I decided to stay in, chill and blog on my past few days’ experiences. I discover I spend less than S$600 for 2 weeks. It’s quite an achievement. I expected more. However, now I’m running out of money. I need to find some miracle in order to convert my Singapore dollar notes into Taiwan NT.



No comments:

Post a Comment