Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 18 - I heart Puli

I woke up early in the morning 3am for Tatajia Sunrise. A bunch of aunties I met on the van are great fun to hang out with; my Mi Nan Yu so far have been impressing the locals. It’s really freezing cold. Sun rise is okay as I’ve seen better from Mount Bromo, this time however, there is a special filter lens that we can reflect the ray of lights and actually see the sun rising in full proportion within seconds.

I then took the earliest bus to Chia Yi train station. Not knowing where to go is still a scary situation, not sure where to sleep tonight is a nightmare, however, after much consideration, I set off to Puli. A town that’s near to Sun Moon Lake, a temple Zhong Tai Chan Si that I want to visit and a hot spring for me to soak!

After getting lost for 10 – 20 minutes on the streets and a few enquires with a few hotels, I manage to find a good and affordable accommodation, not compromising with Wifi internet or price. I really love my hotel as it’s near to a vegetarian restaurant, bookstore and bakery! I need bread for my breakfast daily. There are many streets, zig-zagging one another. Every streets, there are lots of shop and every shops look the same. I still have trouble remembering the direction but at least I find the perfect spot!





No comments:

Post a Comment