Saturday, April 11, 2009

The end is another beginning - Thailand of course








The journey begins with a dumb decision of flying to Bangkok from Senai Airport, Johore Bahru. Long exhausting hours which I’ve miscalculated, bad services I mean everywhere and lastly flying with a bunch of morons that doesn’t know the basic rules of pulling up the window shield, no standing up and unlocked the front compartment when the flight is about to land. Thankfully, I arrived in Suvarnabumi Airport, Bangkok safely and sound after the 6 hours long journey from Singapore.

I reached my guest house around 7pm (Bangkok time), which is a good timing to start my dinner at Bangkok. Nothing disappoint me from Yam Saap, the Smiley face eatery. My guest house Take a nap, is extraordinaire, the ambience is inviting and the receptionist is friendly & meticulous. I can’t ask for more except maybe the bonus of knowing a few interesting dorm mates which luckily I did. Widi from Indonesia, Theresa from Germany, Mandy and Suzanna from Middle East and Ash from Australia. It’s a short and sweet affair as Theresa has to leave Bangkok to Germany after travelling for 7 months and Ash, Mandy and Suzanna leaving to Phuket the next morning.

Thus, we bought Bercadi to bid farewell to Theresa while the rest bought a big bottle of champagne. I was a little high as you can tell from the picture for I can’t hold my liquor. Widi, Theresa and I agree to catch a movie the next morning. I can’t help but to suggest the latest film by Nicholas Cage, Knowing. The movie is awesome with a capital A and it makes people wonder if God really do exist. After the movie, we bade farewell to Theresa. Hopefully the transition of getting back to reality is easy to adapt...

No comments:

Post a Comment