Saturday, April 11, 2009

090409 Thursday





My initial plan is to take a train from Krug Thep to Nakhon Pathom and then transfer to the next train from Nakhon Pathom to Kachanaburi but it turns to be a series of unexpected events. First, the train from KT to NP is delayed for 1 hour which means I’ll miss my next train to Kachanaburi from NP. So, I ask for a refund and took a bus to the Southern Bus Terminal to catch the next bus to Kachanaburi. Once I reach K, I thought everything will go smoothly, not until the lady from the reception says that the guesthouse is full. I guess I’ve to settle for second best today.

Luckily, I now have an usually strong aptitude for the unexpected after I get in touch with dharma. I understand that in order to graduate from a certain batch of weird Karma that has persisted, I must completely accept the situation as it is, acknowledge my role in precipitating and prolonging it and feel gratitude for all the experience has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment