Wednesday, April 29, 2009

270409 Monday – Saigon > Hue, Vietnam










Everything changes, changes for the better. Initially, I bought my bus ticket for USD$21 thinking that it will be the normal seated bus but it turns out it’s a sleeper bus which means tiny little long stretch out bed on the bus. Not that comfortable for a guy which stands at 1.78m tall but what the heck. It’s the first time for me to take a sleeper bus. Besides, I didn’t even ask for it.

The scenery along the way is stunning! Not to mention, I’m lying on the bed while enjoying my view. It’s simply sublime! It makes a few stops for toilet break, lunch, dinner and breakfast and that’s where you can really enjoy the view.

I was having my breakfast at one of the stop and there was this man whom seems to be approaching 40’s sexually harass and overcharge me for a cup of tea. At first, he came and says “You look very handsome, where are you from?” Then he winks at me, giving me this disgusting eye signal like he wanted to devour me. Oh gosh, I wanted to throw up my milk tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment