Saturday, April 11, 2009

080409 Wednesday

Silom/Saladaeng is the home to the infamous Patpong market. The sleazy red light district is totally disastrous to me as the pimp keep enthuse you to get into the go-go bar to see Super Pussy. Pussy or should I say vagina that are able to flexes their muscles to a degree that it’s non-human. Just the other day, my friend, Stein, Erllan and Jasmine got cheated by paying 3500 Baht within 2 minutes to see super pussy.

As I desperately need another pair of boxers and since I’ve some time left before catching my train to Kachanaburi. That’s where I begin to see another side of Silom. Opposite the street of Patpong market, in the morning between 10am to 2pm. The narrow lane in between the CP Tower and United Centre opens a whole new world to me. The food galore and the cheap fashion is something I will bring my friend next time.

When I left my guest house to the Hualumpong train station, I realize I mistaken the train to Kachanaburi is directly from Krung Thep but it’s not. Thus, I decide to stay in CozyBangkok, a guesthouse nearby to catch the train the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment