Saturday, April 11, 2009

030409 (Friday) – 050409 (Sunday)

It’s all about shopping! Once the Prestat babes and hunks reaches the guesthouse, it immediately becomes a series of Shopping, eating, massage, facial and more shopping, the favorite pastime of Bangkokians. My colleagues from Prestat fine chocolates, which I often freelance with has decided to join me in the beginning of my backpacking as they have known I’m the connoisseur of Bangkok shopping. With the total number of 8 people, I decided them to split them up according to their shopping needs and allocate time for us to meet back.

We’ve such a amazing time and because of my professional service, I was tipped by them at the end of the trip which I couldn’t believe it! They are the sweetest! After they left, I met Rafael and Jenny from Switzerland. They are one of the coolest and fun people to hang out. Sad that they’re returning home the next day after their 4 months backpacking, it seems like everyone is leaving before me. Thus, I brought them to my favorite Yum Saap for dinner before we chill out in one of the local bar, watching football.

No comments:

Post a Comment