Wednesday, April 29, 2009

260409 Sunday – Saigon, Vietnam






The transition from Phnom Penh to Vietnam is smooth and simply pleasurable. The first time I ever cross the river in the bus transported over by ferryboat, Beautiful scenery along the bus trip from Phnom Penh, more beautiful when I poo (shit) in the bus toilet cubicle. Pardon my Singlish!

Saigon has got character, it’s a bustling city, traffic is worse than Cambodia, and I realize Vietnamese loves to sing as I’ve came across lots of KTV pubs. Baguettes and coffee can be seen everywhere on the street. I walk around the streets near my hotel and knowing the Ben Than market is not far away, I decided to do some window shopping as I know I’ve to return Saigon on 5th of May for my flight back to Singapore.

Surprise of the day has to be, Julia Robert new movie, Duplicity pirated Dvd. I know it’ll screen in Singapore while I’m backpacking but now I’m able to watch it in Vietnam!! Hurray!!

I’ve an early rest as I’m taking a long journey (28 hours) to Hue the next day early in morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment