Friday, April 24, 2009

210409 Tuesday – Phnom Penh






I left Siem Reap to Phnom Penh early in the morning and met Charlie and Ria on the bus. Sometimes, the best way to know people is to look at each other and ask is this the right place to alight? Coincidentally, we both are heading to the same guesthouse so we shared a Tuk-Tuk to our guesthouse. Room are tiny and not very clean but the price is fair enough to stay for one more night. From C & R, I get to know Becky, George, Alexis and Emily. All of them are from Great Britain and I can’t help to fake my British accent “Can I have a cup of tea, please?” We have a wonderful conversation and dinner near our guesthouse. I came to know that Becky and George are planning to visit Singapore so I offer to show them around when they arrive in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment