Sunday, April 26, 2009

230409 & 240409 Thursday & Friday – Sihanokville, Cambodia






I left my horrible experience behind Phnom Penh and look forward to the sunny beach, Sihanokville.

The beach is what I’ve expected. Sunny and clean. Even my guest house is cozy; it comes with lovely mosquitoes net. I’ve a few work assignments to do so it’s a great place for me to chill out, watch DVDs, read a book and meet my deadline. One thing I still can’t accept is that the food here is so expensive even the mineral water costs double the amount. It really caters to the tourist. However, the market is where I find my wicked smile, fake branded watches, Bertling and IWC for USD$20 each ;) I’ve been spending quite a lot since Siem Reap on the bus fares, food and admission tickets but the watches I’ve bought is surely my pinnacle point in Sihanoukville. I can’t wait to leave this country and see what Vietnam has installed for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment