Thursday, September 2, 2010

India Pilgrimage - Excess Baggage


I'm packing again. It feels like I always am.

I’m so used to packing and unpacking, that somehow I know how to fit my whole life into a bag. Stuffs that I know are sufficed for me. Then, it strikes you that you can actually live without a whole lot of “wants” and survive with only what you need. Excess baggage don’t seem to occur at the check in counter but perhaps our whole life, we’ve been accumulating a lot of baggage along this destination called life. I suppose I should be grateful for a life that lets me run footloose, but instead of continuously accruing unwanted “wants”, how about collecting all the adventures, good or bad experiences and store them in a luggage where you don’t have to see them at a corner collecting dust…

No comments:

Post a Comment