Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ahram Boy - 24/07 Sat

I keep remembering this date as it’s one of my dear friend, Joseph, whom passed away 8 years ago. Happy Birthday, wherever you are!

I went to nearby Thung Si Muang Park, knowing that today is a rest day for me. For the past weekend, I’ve been sleeping over at the villages, so it’s good for me to explore Ubon, since Khao Pansa is coming and I’m sure there’s a lot happening in the park.

The food & fashion stalls all setting up their tent in the park, welcoming all the local and foreign tourists. It really is a big deal in Ubon, there is even an opencCandle sculptures exhibition. During this period, 3 months, Thai people are advised to refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol. It’s a time for self cultivation and observing all the precepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment