Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ahram boy - 29/07 Thur


Finally, the 2 chanting that I enamored is now burned into a CD in mp3 format. Thanks to the monk working in the Radio station, Phra Monghul. He passed it to me in time before I leave the temple tomorrow.

Khun Paul certainly reminds me of my grandfather whom I’ve lost to diabetes. It’s nostalgic to shop in the wet market with him and carrying his purchases just like what I’ve done together with my grandfather. My grandfather is a photographer. Even though I’ve never seen much of his work, I’m sure my creativity comes from him and not my father. I’m glad in this trip I met Khun Paul, a kind and responsible man, setting good role models for his student. Grateful I’ve his company this few weeks; he is always so helpful and considerate.

Funny that Khun Paul gives the class an interesting test for them, it is to converse in English and express their feelings on my departure. It is so attractive, seeing how everyone keeps wanting me to stay. I blush every time when the students say they love me. I guess they haven’t figure out the meaning of love and like.

Well, I have to leave and hopefully, I’ll be back again…

No comments:

Post a Comment