Friday, September 4, 2009

31st July 09 - Home sweet Home

 
I can’t believe the 16 days I spend in Indonesia is over. I experience the Jakarta bombings, the beautiful sunrise in Mount Bromo and the infamous Kuta beach. I wasn’t planning to travel to this country made up of thousand of islands, Indonesia.

I was supposed to meet Andrea and Lisa, friends I’ve met last July when I was backpacking in Thailand but it turns out I’ve booked the wrong date. Thus, silly me…there I am backpacking in Indonesia alone without much study which churn out to be a wonderful thing.

Travelling calls for an open mind, a free spirit and a voracious curiosity; anticipating new adventures and experiences. It is bliss inducing! At certain times, it pushes us, trick us and inspire us to push the envelope we don’t realize we are sending.

Widi once mentioned, thieves, snatch thieves and pick pockets are everywhere in Indonesia. Travelling in Indonesia has to be extremely careful. I guess my wallet might not have been stolen, but the view in Indonesia surely stole my heart away…

Here is the rundown:
Jakarta > Bandung > Yogjakarta > Borodudur > Mount Bromo > Lovina, Bali > Ubud, Bali > Kuta, Bali

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is Ahemz Inc, a media company.

    We had just looked through your blog, the contents are really good, it is awesome and well-designed. So we would like to invite you to join our Celebrity Programme, you may simply click the link below to fill in and submit the form. If you have any enquiries, you may email to us at ahemzinc@gmail.com

    Ahemz Inc. Celebrity Programme

    We hope to see you soon.

    Thank you.

    Ahemz Inc.

    ReplyDelete