Friday, September 4, 2009

23rd July 09

We left Jogjakarta to Mount Bromo. It was a long bus trip from one place to another. From one mini bus to another mini bus. The journey is exhausting. On the way, to the mountain, till to the curvy and the unsuccessful lunch order. (The waitress totally forget about my order) My stomach totally gives in the motion sickness. I asked the driver to pull by the side so as to let me do the “Merlion” stunt, vomiting, except Merlion do it with grace. Once I reach the hostel, I immediately switch on to sleep mode. I’m too weak to function let alone taking dinner. Instead of waking up at 2am for the hiking, I paid additional RP90,000 for the jeep transport so as o sleep a little more. Btw, there are a lot of hidden charges for the package that are not mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment