Friday, September 4, 2009

24th July 09 - Mount Bromo

I’m not a “big wake me up 3am in the morning to see sunrise fan”. Not to mention, I woke up 2am in the morning for this highly anticipated sunrise. This time is a real exception!! The beautiful scenery is truly breathtaking and the sunrise that brings out the new day enthuses me with hope. I feel like I’m in paradise!!!

After the few hours get away in heaven, I was brought down to reality by the jeep and continue the 12 hours tedious journey to Bali. The travel agency and driver seems to have miscommunication, N, N & I were held up in the jetty bus terminal. It’s annoying when the driver says he can’t start moving until the bus is fully seated. It is late and we all are hungry so we pay additional 22,000RP for the driver to start moving. I check in late at night at this lovely Dupa Hotel. Ambience is homely. Love that it’s beside the rice paddy field.

Surprisingly, the time zone is the same as Singapore. That kind of makes me feel close to home…

No comments:

Post a Comment