Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pai






Pai - a beautiful province where the population outnumber the vehicles on the street. I rent a bicycle and ride it like a motorcycle on the road. (Pls, don tell my mum). Everywhere you go, you can see the beautiful mountain scenery. After having my lunch, I ride my "bike" all the way up to the hill where Wat Pra That Mae Yen located. I didn't actually go for the hot spring as I'm a little overdressed. ; ) But I hope to do it in anytime soon. Maybe a 5 stars spa treatment will be nice on top of the mountain. The view from the mountain is serene and the tedious mountain ride to the top…is worth it! People here are especially friendly, even the dogs are nicer than in Singapore .The guest house I stay in is extremely personal and local. I feel like the next door neighbour with one of the locals. Enough said!
Till then, time out,
KN

No comments:

Post a Comment