Saturday, July 26, 2008

Body Breakdown

My last day of Laos is incredibly sick! My body finally breaks down from the chilly and moist weather, plus the Laos food is not to my appetite. I know something like this will happen but not to that extend that I've to throw up in a plastic bag in front of everyone inside one of the Luang Prabang French inspired café, JOMA Bakery. To add on my misery, I’ve a 7pm night bus to catch and now it’s only 1pm. Few more hours to go before I can lie down comfortably on the bus, oh! And the 10 hours bumpy ride is not easing my mood either. I can’t bear it any longer so I went straight ahead to the bus station and change my bus timing from 7pm to 4.30pm (Additional 20,000 Kilps, Damm!)

Nonetheless, miraculously, after resting in the long 12 hours bus ride, I was slowly recovered when I reached Nong Khai, Thailand.

2 comments:

  1. Gdnes.. beta gt urself recharged FULLY b4 u continue again ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take some medicine and vit C! Eat wisely okay. You might be having gastric Flu or what. Take Good care.

    ReplyDelete