Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Fav Milk - VitaMilk

For those who know me for quite a while will know that I love milk!!! My first taste of milk comes from...ermmm my mum's beautiful blossom thus whenever I'm in Thailand, I never fail to grabbbbb... not breast but A unique taste of VitaSoy Milk. It's unlike the Supermarket or Hawker Centre kind of Soya bean milk.

Vitamilk regular is a delicious, creamy drink that is full of the goodness from soy. It has been Thailand's most favorite soymilk for almost 50 years. Enjoy it hot or cold. Vitamilk has a long shelf-life. It can be kept fresh without refrigeration. Regular Vitamilk is available in 200 ml, 250 ml, and 1,000 ml UHT cartons, 300 ml non-returnable glass bottles, and 210 and 280 ml returnable glass bottles. Serious, you can make an ice-cream with this kind of Soya Milk. Altough the drink come in assorted flavors but I still love original the best! Enjoy!

Till then, Time out!
KN

No comments:

Post a Comment