Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sri Lanka Curry and Rice Adventure - Day 6 – Another day in Galle

The plan today is to do nothing. Okay maybe except brain storming my next stop, there are so many options getting from one place to another, or particularly towards the tea plantations up the cool hills. After asking around, they told me there is a direct bus to Nuwara Eliya or Badulla where I can change a bus to Ella. It’s an early bus ride so Suhaimi ask me to sleep as early as possible which is quite possible at the age of 31. I kill my time effortlessly by watching 3 movies on my bed; I love Philip Morris, My Ex 2 (Thai horror movie) and The Killers.

In the evening, I bid the fort farewell by sitting in front of the ocean watching the clouds roll by and the tides hit the shore, with my mp3 on, kites flying high, u know how I feel…

Eat
Vegetable Egg Kotto - Rps: 150
Imagine shredded Roti prata, in fried rice style, or fried mee hooon kuay except the cook did it on a flat metal stove with 2 iron plates making lots of sound like drumming. It’s delicious, appetizing and really interesting to eat in this kind of combination especially for someone like me whom never like mee hoon kuay.

No comments:

Post a Comment