Sunday, November 1, 2009

21/10/09 (Wednesday) Dharamshala


This morning, John asked me to pass my prayer beads to him for DL blessing. Making sure I’ve everything ready for the teaching. I put everything in a small envelop labeled with my name. I hope the prayer bead that is blessed by the Holiness will be in great benefits for my mum chanting.

Interestingly, everyday, after the first part of DL teachings, I’ve to rush to the toilet and clear my bowels. It’s weird as it continues throughout the 3 days of teaching. My Dharma brothers and sister say it’s detoxifying! Receiving the good and passing out the bad! ;) Maybe because of my toilet habits, I was asked to take care of cleaning the toilet.

Fortunately, there are volunteers from Hong Kong and TCC temple taking up these highly dignified duties that makes my job easier and rewarding. I’ve never seen anyone cleaning the toilet with such strong fervor. It’s like clearing-up their defilements from their minds. A great Kudos to them!

As I’ll be leaving the next day to Delhi to catch my flight so in between my break from the teaching, I went to get a few small gifts as a token of my appreciation to everyone I’ve met from TBC. During the night, I took some time to thank everyone personally and sincerely. It’s grateful to know how there are ways or gifts to express your gratitude from your heart. I count my good merits for acquainted with this magnificent group of friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment