Friday, May 11, 2012

Kuching, 26th Apr –Nadia and Deborah Movie Night – “Uninhibited”


After a whirlwind last night, I decided to take it easy actually is more like take it slow, real slow since I’ve some work I’ve to attend too. So with the beautiful common room facing the river, I work on my design, contrary to the Facebook photos I’ve uploaded that makes my friend envy with green. I do have to work. I just work in different places, conducive atmosphere that boosts my creativity.  J

Just when I was taking it slow, a girl, Nadia, sat across my “work desk” chat up with me. She comes from Belarus, a country I seldom come across but on my research from my overland Europe trip 2013, I discover that’s the country I can cross in between from Russia to Europe. I find out she is now studying in Singapore, a fellow Scorpio which have her own sense of mind and directions. Vocal and not afraid to speak up, that reminds me of me except I’m the older and wiser :)

We then made plans for dinner and movie night at the guesthouse. Since I’m vegetarian, I decided to go separate ways and meet her back at the guesthouse. While I was choosing the movies, Deborah came in; she is from England but speaks wonderful Thai mainly because she is now teaching in Chiang Mai, She’ll be returning to Europe for another series of traveling. There is something about her that bonds both of us, her ideals about life, vagabond spirit (She sold her house and now traveling, living through the profits) or maybe because I’ve sense the strength from what she has undergo through in life most probably  greatest heartache that empathizes me.  

We went through a few movies together and decided to wait for Nadia to be back so we can vote democratically. We chose a Charlie Thereon Movie, which I can’t remember the title but soon realize Nadia have seen it before, then with me not picking that movie, they soon give me the right to choose the next movie, so I choose a suspense maybe horror movie, Uninhibited.

The horror movie soon turn into a comedy, hilarious commentary from Nadia and Deborah which makes me speechless, which I don’t usually does. Their bitchy comments or should I say their heavy weight critics burst into series of laughter.  At the end of the movie, Nadia has to read the review online which affirms our opinion for the movie, dim-witted actor and lousy plot! We’re surprise that the actor even acted in numerous movies!  Movie is sure an entertainment and I’m entertained by my 2 new found friends, with Joan River as inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment