Friday, August 5, 2011

Sri Lanka Curry and Rice Adventure - Day 13 – Another another Day in Arugam Bay

It’s a crazy day back at the long table. Chatting and eating non-stop. I decided to join Cat and Kathy to Adam peak instead of Kandy. We made arrangement in the morning to have dinner in Siam view, seeing how Rob highly recommends it. The Thai food serves to me is not that fantastic in my opinion, it can be more authentic perhaps it’s the lack of Thai ingredients! However, the African Thai mixed chef is indeed interesting, she is so happy to see a “Thai mixed” converse in Thai with her :) she has a son and a beautiful daughter Laila, which is the main attraction in the restaurant as all the customers play with her and vying her attention.


After the dinner, it’s a full on party mode, everyone gather back at the long table, playing sing a song and poker games. I can’t believe even the ones not staying in the Beach hut comes here to have a drink and make it a more interesting party. Cat plays her party songs from her ipod, I even video tape everyone singing a song, I want to fuck you hard :) I can’t believe this kind of song exists. Some people climb up to the long table dancing and other will slightly drunk, tipsy and rowdy. I’ve never been having so much fun so late at night in my entire backpacking trip before! The friends I bonded with will sure last a lifetime. Paul and Sarah already specially invited me to Ireland and insist I stay at their house. We even make plan, in the next 10 years if we have quite a bit of money, we’ll open up a guesthouse in Sri Lanka, but Paul hope to opens an Irish pub while I suggest the pub comes with a guesthouse :)


I left the party around 3am wondering how am I going to wake up at 5am, catching a bus to Nurwara Eliya.

No comments:

Post a Comment