Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ahram Boy - 8/07 Thur

I feel like I’m taking 4 positions during my temple boyhood. Temple boy, English teacher, Social Worker then last but not least designer, changes my client are chasing to make. I don’t think I’ve totally dive myself into temple boyhood. The English classes that takes up half of my day is disruptive, not to mention the changes I’ve to make for my clients in between. However, till to the serenity of the temple. It seem like my stress manner is easily managed.

Today is an early morning class, I’ve to go for my alms offering and taking my breakfast before 7.30am. It’s cool to meet local people, especially the Thai students I’m teaching. Cultural exchange is always good! We go through the same teaching as yesterday. I’m hoping in time to come, the class and me will learn something from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment