Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ahram Boy - 12/07 Mon

I’m shocked, after surviving the hot & sauna sleep in the tent and bites from the mosquitoes at the village of Klang Nai, I’m now heading towards the next village, Poean Muang. I can’t believe Khun Paul didn’t inform me in advance. I didn’t bring any toiletries to stay over. Khun Paul has to call Luang Por to bring me a towel and thankfully the nearby provision shop sells all the necessities I need, cheaply. If not, I’m going to live like a refugee. I’m a little upset but I told myself put any adversary to the test. Bring it on, Karma! This is not going to last forever, everything is a temporary experience.

The villagers are less active than the previous village. Maybe the ferocious mosquitoes have been disrupting the villagers. I’m like a big piece of meat in the open air for the mosquitoes to feast. I’ve to get mosquitoes repellent when I get back to the city. Love cannot be forced, mosquitoes, you may love me but I don't have enough metta to love you back.

In the evening, Luang Por arrived with my towel; I notice that he has a way of making drastic improvement on the places he visited. For example, the stage where the altar has been refurnished under his orders. He can seriously consider being an interior designer, should he disrobe. He definitely has a talent for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment