Monday, March 7, 2011

Yoga Yoga

I did hot Yoga once in Singapore and this time knowing it’s only 200Baht in Chiang Mai, I went for it and I love it the second time, the control of breathing is liberating, as you concentrate the breathing, you let go of the past and forsake the future, what you have is only the present, and at this present state there is no I, just the breathing. I love it! So when I ‘m in Pai, I pass by a Yoga shop, and decided to continue this form of exercise. I’m simply in awe with the stretching of muscles that allows you to manipulate the body like you’ve never seen before. Let’s just put it this this way, for me, there are just some muscles that are unwilling to work with me, but when I’m doing the head stance (head holding up your whole body). I laugh my head off thinking I can never do that and I surprise myself. I love Yoga and I think I’ll continue this form of exercise when I’m back in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment