Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ahram Boy - 5/07 Mon


I went to a nearby barber in the neighborhood, to cut my hair really short, apparently, it’s not short enough but I still love how it contours with my head. I can’t really describe the feeling I have as I don’t know what to expect, there is definitely some trepidation and a little excitement but just not knowing what to expect is truly intimidating. I’m a control freak by nature so it’s hard not to anticipate. I guess I have to let go and focus on the present step by step.

I catch up with my Thai friends, Beam and Gan, we had dinner and of course as sardonic as we are, lots of laughter and teasing in our repartee, to an extent, they even joke If I’m serious that tomorrow, I’ll be living in the temple as a temple boy. That kind of put my mind into another zone, not thinking about what is to come tomorrow. It feels a little too surreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment