Wednesday, May 22, 2013

See you next year - An ordinary life changing tale as a volunteer - After effect


A smallest thing at the right time and place can change your life forever. It might be exaggerating to say that, but if I haven’t participate the Freedom to walk, if the children didn't say see you next year. I wouldn't have volunteer on this trip in Thailand.

Thailand seems to be my second home now especially I look like Thai and I eat like Thai, extremely sweet and salty. It’s a pity I couldn't do more till to Songkran, and also not able to see all the children in Dream house but I've got a feeling the end is only the beginning…

I dedicate the good effort and merits I’ve accumulated to all my donors whom raised USD$1050 for the Dream wall. May they be well and happy!

Nin –Groceries

USD$1050 Dream wall  - My mum, Lee Chin Pern, Jeannie Lee Manjun, Tse Ying, Lew Shi Xiong, Neo Li Ping, Elaine Sng, Soh Lay Peng, Salvina, Esther Ng, Wee Nee, Cai Yun, Liau Jeannie and Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment