Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bangkok

No, I’m not lost in Thailand; I’m just reluctant to pay 200 Baht for the Wi-Fi thus that explains the lack of updates. Besides, I’m now in Bangkok and finally I’ve completed my day trips via train to Phetchaburi, Ayutthaya, Nakhon Pathom, & Lobpuri. You can read more about all these places in my coming entry. So where exactly am I surfing and updating my blog? I’ve move to Shambara Guest house (http://www.shambarabangkok.com/), one of the cozy guest houses in Khao San that provides FREE WIFI, actually it's not really free as last year the WI-FI password that I paid still stores in my laptop ;)

1 comment:

  1. Bro, hope to see you soon when u come back Singapore, a lot of issues to share with u. #1 I had left Yellow Pages with effect of August 3, a lot of politics issues going on, and I really dislike working there thus....anyway the day you come back, is a day after my OLD MAN 28th birthday.

    ReplyDelete