Sunday, October 20, 2013

Kangaroo, Koala bear & Kyle - Everything that hasn't kills me makes feel more alive

I've been imaging this trip for the past few months, my first trip after my cancer treatments. It's hard to imagine just 2 months ago, I was having my chemotherapy, pumping toxic into my veins. And now I'm pumping excitement for my trip, to the land Oz!

What's more, I'm in Super E-Mode, Elated, Excited & Ecstatic to meet Kylie, whom we backpacked together in India, not once but twice. It was such an memorable trip that till this day we keep reminiscing the funny things that happen on the road.

Everyone believes that the main aim in life is to follow a plan. I sure have lots of plan, but do I still need to hold on to the plan when life throws you a curve ball that hits you hard? Maybe I was hit by the ball for a reason, to reflect and rethink about life. We accumulate life experiences, one thing leads to another, allowing it to unfold in a way we can't plan it. Even when we faces adversary, always believe that there is a part of you that can possibly cope with it. Cancer didn't kill me, Cancer inspires me.

That's why everything that hasn't kills me makes feel more alive (Literally) or in my case just travelling will do the same for me ;)

So in this Oz trip, the few things I plan on is to see some Kangaroo, Koala bears (Noted all animals started with the initial, K) and shave some hair...ermm...I mean from the sheep . . . ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment