Monday, August 17, 2009

16th July 2009 Thur – Jakarta

I woke up early in the morning without much sleep. I guess I’m figuring who the person is sleeping beside my bed. That someone whom I can’t believe my ears is actually an Australian Federal police undercover. Yes, you heard me right! Thus, without detailed elaboration that puts him into jeopardy. I’m going to make this a non-disclosure entry.

I arrange to meet Widi together with my FBI agent at Grand Indonesia, she introduce me to a local Indonesian dish, Gado Gado. It’s basically like Singapore Rojak except the ingredients is fresh steamed potato, vegetables and crackers with rich spicy peanut gravy on top. You can eat it as a main dish or side dish. Thinking of it right now makes me hungry!

Grand Indonesia is huge; I’ve finally meet eye to eye with Marc Jacob…clothing. Singapore don carry MJ menswear so it’s surprise to see one of the departmental store carrying MJ, Dsquared and many others on SALE. Thank goodness this is only my first stop in Indonesia, I wouldn’t know what will happen to my wallet if I haven’t persuade myself. I did some window shopping, knowing that my journey to Bali is still far ahead. Best is to shop and travel light till I reach Bali.

The toilet in GI is amazing! It comes with the Japanese butt washer. It’s like a pipe spurting water directly to your anus. I wonder how they can aim some accurately ;) For a while, it feels tickerish. I’m sure some people might enjoy it in a different way!

After the lunch, I catch a movie with my FBI agent, Harry Potter and the half blood prince. Seriously speaking, it’s a bit dreadful, too long and too many yawns in between. No hideous and devious creature to confront makes this movie lackluster!

In the middle of the night, my secret agent woke me up and says he needs a camera to take some evidence as he has forgotten to bring his own camera. What kind of 007 is he? I would assume you have a secret pin hole camera camouflage as a watch. I said okay and went back to sleep not knowing if my camera will come back the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment