Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Working Destination - Brunei

Brunei! Yes, I used to work in that country, at this point, most of my friends raised their eyebrows, up and down, thinking why on earth will I work there. How about first of all, the currency is the same as Singapore which means the value is not deflated. "Troublesome" as it sounds; I really don't have to change my currency even when I'm working abroad. After working a year, I agree with the lacklustre opinions you have for Brunei, quiet, dull and sometimes boring. What's surprising is the genuine friendship I've made with my colleagues and their family. With special invite from my friend, Patrick to attend his brother, Philip's wedding, I'm heading back to the country I once worked in where the quiet, dull and boring country will not seem quiet, dull and boring anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment